WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION(s) apteka COLLECTs ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
- Automatic Information: Some of the information received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. "Cookies" - is one example of such information. In the terminology of the Internet, "cookie", this is a text file that websites send to attend their computers / devices to identify those computers / devices. We can also use the analytical tools of external websites. These tools collect information about traffic visiting our website and mobile applications.
- Information from other sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our news archive. All information collected for one purpose - to personalize and improve the conditions of use.
AS apteka USES YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
We will use your contact information only for the following purposes:
- Register you as a user of our site;
- Management and / or maintenance of your account and Wishlist on our website;
- Processing and delivery of purchases, returns, back orders, etc .;
- Communicating with you and provide customer support;
- It allows you to learn about products, promotions and events that may interest you;
If for some reason you prefer not to receive emails from Apteka, simply send a request to email@example.com with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line. Please note that any requests to delete or update contract information will take effect within 2-3 working days.
AS apteka USES OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE CUSTOMER?
- Configuring services and offerings to meet your needs and interests;
- A record of the purchases made on our site;
- It allows you to communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- It allows you to leave comments on our website.
- To protect you from fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identification of potential unauthorized users and / or hackers;
- Compliance with laws, industry standards and our policies.
WHETHER apteka shares CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
HOW TO PROTECT INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
All transactions seem to us is encrypted using 128 software SSL, which encrypts information you input, protecting it from being intercepted by a third party. APTEKA seeks to maintain a high level of security and protection from fraud. We use the latest security technology to ensure that your credit card information, contact information, information about shipping / payment remained confidential and was zaschischena.No, unfortunately, no information is transmitted over the Internet can be 100% secure. While we try to protect your contact information, we can not guarantee or vouch for the security of any information you transmit on other platforms, you do so at your own risk.